Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dinah Shore 2010


I survived Dinah Shore...Barely. Friday night at 9pm a friend of mine drive from WEHO to Palm Springs. At 11pm we arrive across from the convention center at a creepy gas station to change into our all white outfits. I'm not a huge fan of white but thank god i've got some cute skinny jeans and a ripped white tee in my closet. After chugging some redbull and vodka in the parking lot we venture over to see KE$HA (who in my opinion was terrible- I mean last year was Katy Perry and Lady GAGA who were both way better). After paying $100 bucks cause I can't plan anything in advance and save money we get out drink tickets and head straight to the bar. Our group consisted of about 10 women. They came from San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Fran and LA. All of us shared a one bedroom condo at the Hilton..ya really cozy. After dancing the night away we headed back to the condo to smoke, construct a makeshift bed, and pass out. I was excited to hit up the Club Skirts pool party the next day, although it was a bitch to get into. Really next year I need to get a pass and do this shit right. I loved the wet t-shirt contest. Riley, a big titty blonde, who was WASTED kept falling on stage. It was beyond hilarious. Here is a little realization I had after a few drinks..lesbians start to look the same. I have a friend, she basically looks like a cute boy, blonde hair, flat chest, super adorable. Finding her in a sea of women in tiny bikinis not only hard because she looks like a million of them but also very distracting. Unfortunately that night I had to drive to LA then fly home to see my family for Easter...rough life. I wish I could have stayed another day, hell another week! I can't wait for next year to party again.

Stay tuned for pictures, videos, and more gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment